Molinaro's kryptonite uncovered


Re: Molinaro's kryptonite uncovered

Postby ScarletKnight » Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:50 pm

Yeah, food poisoning.
User avatar
ScarletKnight
Silver Member
Silver Member
 
Posts: 1128
Joined: Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:40 pm

Re: Molinaro's kryptonite uncovered

Postby ban_basketball » Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:38 pm

Two completely different styles, but Molinaro/Parks would be a pretty good rematch.
WIN OR LOSE, ALWAYS HAVING UNI'S BACK.
User avatar
ban_basketball
Hall of Fame Member
Hall of Fame Member
 
Posts: 11475
Joined: Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:40 pm

Re: Molinaro's kryptonite uncovered

Postby dsnc471 » Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:47 pm

I laughed out loud when the "questionable tuna sandwich" made it's appearance. I wonder if it was made by the same catering company that fed him the "lead sandwich" last year that weighed him down so much he couldn't get up off the mat against Dake.
dsnc471
Gold Member
Gold Member
 
Posts: 2377
Joined: Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:40 pm

Re: Molinaro's kryptonite uncovered

Postby AnklePicker » Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:08 pm

dsnc471 wrote:I laughed out loud when the "questionable tuna sandwich" made it's appearance. I wonder if it was made by the same catering company that fed him the "lead sandwich" last year that weighed him down so much he couldn't get up off the mat against Dake.



You must drink an awful lot of douche.
Last edited by AnklePicker on Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AnklePicker
Gold Member
Gold Member
 
Posts: 7764
Joined: Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:40 pm

Re: Molinaro's kryptonite uncovered

Postby dsnc471 » Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:12 pm

AnklePicker wrote:
dsnc471 wrote:I laughed out loud when the "questionable tuna sandwich" made it's appearance. I wonder if it was made by the same catering company that fed him the "lead sandwich" last year that weighed him down so much he couldn't get up off the mat against Dake.



You must drink an awful lot of douce.


Haha maybe I do, but after choosing bottom against Dake after already giving up over two minutes of riding time, I think it's fair. But Molinaro will probably win his title this year, so it's all in good fun.
dsnc471
Gold Member
Gold Member
 
Posts: 2377
Joined: Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:40 pm

Re: Molinaro's kryptonite uncovered

Postby scribe » Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:17 pm

Who outside of the HWT's actually visits a buffet a day before weighins? They make it sound like sandwich number 3 out of the 5 he packed away was suspicious.
>>>>>> space belongs to Old Marine <<<<<<
User avatar
scribe
Hall of Fame Member
Hall of Fame Member
 
Posts: 11409
Joined: Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:40 pm
Location: NYC

Re: Molinaro's kryptonite uncovered

Postby SetonHallPirate » Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:19 pm

dsnc471 wrote:
AnklePicker wrote:
dsnc471 wrote:I laughed out loud when the "questionable tuna sandwich" made it's appearance. I wonder if it was made by the same catering company that fed him the "lead sandwich" last year that weighed him down so much he couldn't get up off the mat against Dake.



You must drink an awful lot of douce.


Haha maybe I do, but after choosing bottom against Dake after already giving up over two minutes of riding time, I think it's fair. But Molinaro will probably win his title this year, so it's all in good fun.

Oh, please. Molinaro chose neutral against Dake at the Southern Scuffle, and lost because of it...what would you have chosen in his shoes, top?
Owner/Operator of the Dual Impact Index presented by the National Collegiate Open
Follow me on Twitter @WrestlingSHP
Heard on Press Row: "Pirate, you would never get called for stalling." True, but all of my shots get countered straight to my back...
SetonHallPirate
Gold Member
Gold Member
 
Posts: 8523
Joined: Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:40 pm

Re: Molinaro's kryptonite uncovered

Postby bwh27 » Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:33 pm

I Choose Down
bwh27
Gold Member
Gold Member
 
Posts: 4073
Joined: Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:40 pm


Return to College Wrestling

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Badger Fan, Bing [Bot], LongShot, lurshy92 and 45 guests