Re: Molinaro's kryptonite uncovered

Postby ScarletKnight » Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:50 pm

Yeah, food poisoning.
ScarletKnight
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby ban_basketball » Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:38 pm

Two completely different styles, but Molinaro/Parks would be a pretty good rematch.
WIN OR LOSE, ALWAYS HAVING UNI'S BACK.
ban_basketball
Hall of Fame Member
Hall of Fame Member

Postby dsnc471 » Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:47 pm

I laughed out loud when the "questionable tuna sandwich" made it's appearance. I wonder if it was made by the same catering company that fed him the "lead sandwich" last year that weighed him down so much he couldn't get up off the mat against Dake.
dsnc471
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby AnklePicker » Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:08 pm

dsnc471 wrote:I laughed out loud when the "questionable tuna sandwich" made it's appearance. I wonder if it was made by the same catering company that fed him the "lead sandwich" last year that weighed him down so much he couldn't get up off the mat against Dake.

You must drink an awful lot of douche.
Last edited by AnklePicker on Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AnklePicker
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby dsnc471 » Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:12 pm

AnklePicker wrote:
dsnc471 wrote:I laughed out loud when the "questionable tuna sandwich" made it's appearance. I wonder if it was made by the same catering company that fed him the "lead sandwich" last year that weighed him down so much he couldn't get up off the mat against Dake.

You must drink an awful lot of douce.

Haha maybe I do, but after choosing bottom against Dake after already giving up over two minutes of riding time, I think it's fair. But Molinaro will probably win his title this year, so it's all in good fun.
dsnc471
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby scribe » Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:17 pm

Who outside of the HWT's actually visits a buffet a day before weighins? They make it sound like sandwich number 3 out of the 5 he packed away was suspicious.
>>>>>> space belongs to Old Marine <<<<<<
scribe
Hall of Fame Member
Hall of Fame Member

Postby SetonHallPirate » Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:19 pm

dsnc471 wrote:
AnklePicker wrote:

You must drink an awful lot of douce.

Haha maybe I do, but after choosing bottom against Dake after already giving up over two minutes of riding time, I think it's fair. But Molinaro will probably win his title this year, so it's all in good fun.

Oh, please. Molinaro chose neutral against Dake at the Southern Scuffle, and lost because of it...what would you have chosen in his shoes, top?
Owner/Operator of the Dual Impact Index presented by the National Collegiate Open
Follow me on Twitter @WrestlingSHP
Heard on Press Row: "Pirate, you would never get called for stalling." True, but all of my shots get countered straight to my back...
SetonHallPirate
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby bwh27 » Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:33 pm

I Choose Down
bwh27
Gold Member
Gold Member

Return to College Wrestling